maXim S and Version 3 software

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Mr X

Mr X

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • Interests:Lighting Design, Sound engineering, Midi, Set Design, 3d software, Film/TV production, Quantum physics, Applied Engineering. People that think outside the Box, exposing peoples delusions. Doing the impossible on short notice. Contributing to those that pursue excellence and ice-cream.

Posted 12 October 2013 - 06:48 AM

If a XTC has 512 in the memory, is there any 'Known' reason why it wouldn't accept Version 3 software?

#22 LSC TechSupport

LSC TechSupport

Guru

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,291 posts
  • Interests:My wife and two daughters, Water skiing, Sleeping :-)

Posted 12 October 2013 - 10:44 PM

Hi Mr X.

It has been a long time since I have played with an Xtc, so my memory is a bit sketchy.

First question, does your unit have v2.20 or later installed, as this is a pre-requisite.

Second question is what error are you getting?
Regards
Richie Mickan
TechSupport
LSC Lighting Systems
LSC Web Site
Email me

#23 Mr X

Mr X

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • Interests:Lighting Design, Sound engineering, Midi, Set Design, 3d software, Film/TV production, Quantum physics, Applied Engineering. People that think outside the Box, exposing peoples delusions. Doing the impossible on short notice. Contributing to those that pursue excellence and ice-cream.

Posted 12 October 2013 - 10:59 PM

Hi, You guys are workaholics dealing with this stuff on a Sunday! I'm guessing you love your work.

No Error. I bought a cheap XTC as a simple way to evaluate a Maxim, and your support. After all, users tend to support a 'Brand' not a model.

The Desk won't arrive for another week or so, but I'm sitting here trying to get the fixture template software sorted in advance.

The question was posed in order to understand if it was possible at all.

#24 Mr X

Mr X

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 02:30 AM

Got my answer.

But the reason why I didn't find it before,

is because your search engine is not discovering posts, docs etc. for "XTC"

Even though they are there!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users