#1 Timon

Timon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 16 March 2016 - 11:11 AM

Hi 

how do I control the white LED i lamps fx. Martin mac aura, if I will make a color strobe effect. If I select to use the RGB I can only control the RGB and not the White LED, how can that be?

Is there a work a round? I can do it whit the Color mix but is this the right way? 

#2 Klaus Bolte

Klaus Bolte

Advanced Member

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 16 March 2016 - 11:35 AM

please check the manual ... page 105

16.2 APPLYING DYNAMICS

Select the required fixtures then select Dynamics mode (on the encoder touch screen on LX consoles or in the Programmer window on Desktop Clarity) and select New.

The Add New Effect dialog box appears:

Channel Sets

Selected attributes

16 Dynamics (real time effects)

The Channel Sets pane on the left provides quick-access to some predefined attribute combinations. Touch on a channel set to select it.
The channel set selected in the left pane can be further filtered in the right pane by touching Intensity, Position, Colour or Beam or on the individual attributes. Combinations of attributes can be selected by using by dragging.
If you select a channel set, then alter the selection of attributes in that channel set, you can save your new selections by either updating the current channel set or saving your selections as a new channel set.

•   To update an existing channel set, make your new attribute selection then click on Update.

•   To add your own channel set, click on the name box below Channel Sets and type a new name then click Add. The Update button changes between Add or Update depending whether the name entered matches a name in the list.

When you have selected the attributes to which dynamics are to be applied, click OK. A separate set of Amplitude, Offset, Centre, Top and Bottom dynamics Attribute Controls will appear for each attribute.

Attached File  Bildschirmfoto 2016-03-16 um 17.28.28.png   47.27KB   0 downloads

#3 Timon

Timon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 16 March 2016 - 12:20 PM

Thanks! Sorry my bad! It is because when your a patching the aura whit "colour calibration on" you a not allowed to control the White LEDs :( why I don't now

#4 Klaus Bolte

Klaus Bolte

Advanced Member

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 16 March 2016 - 12:35 PM

but this is how martin build the fixture...

if colour calibration is on, the white led will be controlled via the rgb-spectrum.

take a look in the matin aura manual, you can find it there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users