24 replies to this topic

#1 Savik

Savik

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
  • Interests:autosport

Posted 09 March 2016 - 09:37 AM

.how to select more than one device, and add them to the line?

06f012529ac5.png

#2 bman63

bman63

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 405 posts

Posted 09 March 2016 - 10:02 AM

If you mean how to patch more than one type of fixture, i guess you have to take them one by one.

If you mean more of the same selected fixture, just dubble click it (or drag just one fixture) and a new pop up screen appears with all you need.

This is how you do in clarity desktop app atleast. never tried it on the desk.

#3 Savik

Savik

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 09 March 2016 - 10:12 AM

cuelist how to construct, with the effect on the position, which will not stop after the selection cuelist with the recorded position.

There are many different preset position. I has created the effect Pan or Tilt, Pan&Tilt . Cuelist with the effect of running.. When you start cuelist with the parameters of the position, the effect is stopped. How to created cuelist effect that will not stop?

#4 Savik

Savik

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 09 March 2016 - 10:16 AM

If you mean how to patch more than one type of fixture, i guess you have to take them one by one.

If you mean more of the same selected fixture, just dubble click it (or drag just one fixture) and a new pop up screen appears with all you need.

30 fixtures to drag one by one, it's stupid!

#5 Savik

Savik

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 09 March 2016 - 10:31 AM

-When the clock appears on the console?

-can not open a window undo view!

-I recorded new cuelist.  I ran this cuelist. Then I made Redo. cuelist missing on fader and Control Booth.
Remote cuelist playing on the stage, how can this be?

-how to preset position suddenly assigned effect, and it disappears from the preset position and appears in the preset Dynamics positions ?

-do autosave!!!

-Was it difficult to insert UPS, if I continue to work with the console, it is necessary to insert it .... it is a defect on the part of developers. so that if power is lost, all is lost, too, show! If I had not done before saveshow .it is often forgotten to do during programming.

-LX900 Shell had no cooler, so often overheated and turned off by yourself! We had to insert the cooler fresh air circulation. Now the problem with constant rebooting disappeared and the console is running stably.

+ Replaced paste on the CPU.

I want to note that the console is worth a lot of money))))

-Monitors bad, really reflect on the street(If drips very fine rain, you do not even see, monitors see it, and the mouse goes after a drop of rain, which is not even visible)))), the touchscreen does not work well in some areas do not get it without mause .....

-very little function in fader

to be continued...

P.S.- In the console, there are a lot of good that is not present in other consoles, but I want to clarity became an ideal, or was close to ideal.
You can of course banned me, but that your console is better not be.)))

#6 Klaus Bolte

Klaus Bolte

Advanced Member

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 09 March 2016 - 12:45 PM

i can't understand this problem, there is no difference between pc/mac clarity and LX Clarity

Attached File  Patch more than one fixture.jpg   94.99KB   3 downloads

#7 Klaus Bolte

Klaus Bolte

Advanced Member

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 09 March 2016 - 12:54 PM

-I recorded new cuelist, then I ran it. then he made Redo. cuelist missing, and was played, how can this be?

-how to preset position suddenly assigned effect, and it disappears from the preset position and appears in the preset Dynamics positions ?

-do autosave!!!

-Was it difficult to insert UPS, if I continue to work with the console, it is necessary to insert it .... it is a defect on the part of developers. so that if power is lost, all is lost, too, show! If I had not done before saveshow .it is often forgotten to do during programming.

-LX900 Shell had no cooler, so often overheated and turned off by yourself! We had to insert the cooler fresh air circulation. Now the problem with constant rebooting disappeared and the console is running stably.

-Monitors bad, really reflect on the street(If drips very fine rain, you do not even see, monitors see it, and the mouse goes after a drop of rain, which is not even visible)))), the touchscreen does not work well in some areas do not get it without mause .....

to be continued...

P.S.- In the console, there are a lot of good that is not present in other consoles, but I want to clarity became an ideal, or was close to ideal.

Hello Savik,

first i have to say your english is a bit confusing, but it doesen't matter right now.

What ServicePack / Software Release is installed on your LX900?

I guess what you need is a training or reading the manual, i do not have this issues on my LX600 ...

Regards,

Klaus

#8 Savik

Savik

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 09 March 2016 - 01:08 PM

i can't understand this problem, there is no difference between pc/mac clarity and LX Clarity

attachicon.gifPatch more than one fixture.jpg

NO. I'm not about new devices.

In Folder UNPATCHED FIXTURES

how to select more than one device and drag.

#9 Savik

Savik

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 09 March 2016 - 01:15 PM

-I recorded new cuelist, then I ran it. then he made Redo. cuelist missing, and was played, how can this be?

-do autosave!!!

to be continued...

Hello Savik,

first i have to say your english is a bit confusing, but it doesen't matter right now.

What ServicePack / Software Release is installed on your LX900?

I guess what you need is a training or reading the manual, i do not have this issues on my LX600 ...

Regards,

Klaus

ServicePack19 (15 december 2015)

My apologies for my english)

I read the manual, it does not help if it does not work on the console.

#10 showsystems

showsystems

• Beta Testers
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 09 March 2016 - 07:26 PM

In the unpatched fixture window,don't click on the arrow to see all the fixtures,just click on the fixture name (in brackets it will say how many fixtures)drag this on to the patch window and all of the unpatched fixtures of that type will appear and you can patch them where you like.

Have a good read of the user manual this will answer all of your questions. 

#11 showsystems

showsystems

• Beta Testers
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 09 March 2016 - 07:39 PM

-When the clock appears on the console? Show/timecode/bigtime/rightclick/show system clock

-can not open a window undo view!  programmer window/toolbox/show undo view

-do autosave!!!

to be continued...

#12 Savik

Savik

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 10 March 2016 - 04:36 AM

-When the clock appears on the console? Show/timecode/bigtime/rightclick/show system clock

-can not open a window undo view!  programmer window/toolbox/show undo view

-do autosave!!!

to be continued...

How to find the clock, I know. when clocks will be fixed on the console?

on my console LX900 undo view does not open.

#13 Savik

Savik

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 10 March 2016 - 05:10 AM

In the unpatched fixture window,don't click on the arrow to see all the fixtures,just click on the fixture name (in brackets it will say how many fixtures)drag this on to the patch window and all of the unpatched fixtures of that type will appear and you can patch them where you like.

Have a good read of the user manual this will answer all of your questions. 

You do not understand what I'm saying.

for example

I have unpatched Fixtures- 60 Sharpy

Fixture namber 21 thru 40 to  patch the line A

Fixture namber 41 thru 60 to patch the line H

Fixture namber 1 thru 20 still do not know what they will be assigned to the line.(installation process,It will be known later)

At your option, the console will always choose the first unit.

so you understand? 40 fixtures to drag one by one

#14 showsystems

showsystems

• Beta Testers
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 10 March 2016 - 11:08 PM

Re patch all 60 fixtues,do 20 per universe to give you your groups of 20,you can then unpatch the 20 you don't need patched (1 thru 20).Now you can select fixtures 21 thru 40 (right click and select all of this fixture type)now drag them to what universe and what start channel you want to patch them to.And then select fixtures 41 thru 60 the same way and drag them to what universe and what start channel you want.

#15 showsystems

showsystems

• Beta Testers
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 10 March 2016 - 11:26 PM

Or another way.Unpatch all fixtures.Select universe B click on the name of the fixtures in the unpatched window drag it start channel 1 but only patch 20 fixtures (1 thru 20 will now be patched on universe B ).Now select Universe A click on the unpatched fixtures and drag to start channel 1 or whatever start channel you need and only patch 20 fixtures ( 21 thru 40 will now be patched on Universe A ). Now select Universe H and click on the unpatched fixtures and patch them at start channel 1 or whatever start channel you need and patch 20 fixtures ( 41 thru 60 will now be patched on Universe H ).Job done.You can now go back and unpatch fixtures 1 thru 20 from universe B if you want.

#16 showsystems

showsystems

• Beta Testers
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 11 March 2016 - 12:28 AM

One more way and the simplest is to use the command line.Read page 83 of the manual 11.5 KEYPAD PATCHING.This applies to unpatched fixtures as well.Unpatch all you fixtures then Select universe A then type 21/40@1 this will patch fixtures 21 thru 40 At universe A starting at Channel 1.Now select Universe H and type 41/60@1 this will patch fixtures 41 thru 60 to Universe H starting at channel 1.

Easy.Sometimes it pays to read the Manual.Hope this helps.

#17 Savik

Savik

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 11 March 2016 - 04:33 AM

One more way and the simplest is to use the command line.Read page 83 of the manual 11.5 KEYPAD PATCHING.This applies to unpatched fixtures as well.Unpatch all you fixtures then Select universe A then type 21/40@1 this will patch fixtures 21 thru 40 At universe A starting at Channel 1.Now select Universe H and type 41/60@1 this will patch fixtures 41 thru 60 to Universe H starting at channel 1.

Easy.Sometimes it pays to read the Manual.Hope this helps.

This method is simple, thanks.

I think the developers will not be difficult to make a choice of several devices in an updated version. This is an easy way! You do not agree with me ???

#18 bman63

bman63

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 405 posts

Posted 11 March 2016 - 04:56 AM

Oh you meant the unpatched fixtures, now i understand. :unsure:

Yeah it should be easy to fix i think, like you select multipple lines in computers.

+1

#19 Klaus Bolte

Klaus Bolte

Advanced Member

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 11 March 2016 - 05:48 AM

I already had this one on a bug report, long time ago ...

#20 LSC TechSupport

LSC TechSupport

Guru

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,292 posts
  • Interests:My wife and two daughters, Water skiing, Sleeping :-)

Posted 23 March 2016 - 06:09 PM

If you click and drag the on the header (see attached image) then you can drag this across into the patch (or double click) and then you can patch them all at the same time.

Attached Files

Regards
Richie Mickan
TechSupport
LSC Lighting Systems
LSC Web Site
Email me

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users