#1 Savik

Savik

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
  • Interests:autosport

Posted 25 February 2016 - 06:40 AM

Hello.

I'll use a translator on Google Translate, so sorry if you will not understand.
I use console lx900.

There is a problem with writing macro comand in script.

All Cuelist in Clarity not have their serial number, have only a name, it is a problem for writing comand in script

For example

I have cuelist -
name- All
         - Intens
         -positions
         -colors
         -Beams
In a cuelist All(cue 1) I want to run cuelist  - Intens -positions -colors -Beams
In a cuelist All(cue 2) I want to release this cuelist ,,,,
for this it is necessary to write a long comand in script

for example

cue 1- go Intens ; go positions ; go colors ; go Beams
ceu 2- release Intens ; release positions; release colors; release Beams

it is a very long and difficult

easier when the console refers to cuelist by their number(system namber how on Hog, MA ) Only the name of the user, the number recognition system

For example

I have cuelist -
name- 1. All
         - 2. Intens
         -3. positions
         -4. colors
         -5. Beams
add the ability to +

cue 1- go cuelist 2+3+4+5
cue 2- release cuelist 2+3+4+5

it is simple and fast, so why complicate everything?

#2 Klaus Bolte

Klaus Bolte

Advanced Member

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 10:24 PM

Hello Savik,

if you need the short path why you do not name your QLs "1" & "2" and so on, instead "position, colour" and what ever.

The structure of Clarity is not based on numbers of items, just asking for names.

Eg.: If you store a new QL with just one Cue as rippple-fx, without any Page you will not know the QL-Number without watching the directory.

In this case Clarity is a bit clever, you will remember the Name and you can apply a direct command/ script in your main stack.

This also allow you to mess around with the triggered QL (move, replace, delete), cause the script (makro) only work on the name.

If you move a triggered QL in the Hog by number in the QL-direcotry, you may trigger the wrong QL and get the wrong result.

Manual Page 174

25.4.1 Cue-list Folders

Cue-lists can be organized in folders. Select one or more cue-lists and click List on the menu bar and select Add to folder (or right-click and select Add to folder) to move the selected cue- list(s) into a new or existing folder. If the selected lists are already in a folder you can also remove them this way. Alternatively if there is an existing folder you can drag and drop onto the folder itself. Folders are arranged alphabetically.

You can drag and drop multiple cue-lists.

Regards,

Klaus

#3 Savik

Savik

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
  • Interests:autosport

Posted 09 March 2016 - 07:48 AM

Hello Klaus,

I understand that you have been in Kiev for lessons on Clarity. Even then it was a lot of questions for developers. You assure us that this crude firmware, you need to wait for the developers to fix it.

Then you started the show with Maxim in Kiev on clarity, and this was his last show, after which he spent two years in the warehouse stood waiting for a miracle.

Two years later, I decided to try to work with him ....

Can you say that I have curves hands or I just can not be reconstructed with MA or HOG, but if this console developers want their product to be respected by many, the console must be finished! (This applies to developers)

We have a lot of clarity of its advantages, but so far no one I can not advise to buy this console.

Now start the order

if you need the short path why you do not name your QLs "1" & "2" and so on, instead "position, colour" and what ever.

I want to see how you will run the show if you have all сuelist will have to name only number !!! You can imagine that this is impossible.

If you move a triggered QL in the Hog by number in the QL-direcotry, you may trigger the wrong QL and get the wrong result.

If you think so, it is best not to take a programming console, and find a simple job.

I want a quick and high-quality programming. that's all we need.

If the developers have come up with just such a way, and they do not want their console to be flexible in use, this path should be at least modified.

Make pop-up list of commands, from which I will choose.. The ability to quickly copy and paste the name of it in script. Writing commands titles and takes a long time, do a quick way.

Thank you for understanding)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users