• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Lucas

Lucas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 12:00 AM

Hi, I am using the LSC Clarity software on my mac and I have a show coming up that I will be using a LSC LX600 on and I would like to be able to build a stage and plot fixtures before hand to make it easier for me, I've tried using capture but it does not let me save and closes every 90 minutes, which means I lose everything I've been working on. The cheapest paid version of capture is $452.90 NZD and I don't have that sort of money. Is there and other free visualiser that can be used with clarity that I will be able to save my work on? I don't mind the time out if I'm able to save my work. All responses are greatly appreciated and welcomed. Thank you in advance.

#2 silasfueglistaler

silasfueglistaler

Advanced Member

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Interests:technical staff, music, fotography, videography

Posted 22 January 2015 - 08:26 AM

hi Lucas,

You could use the student edition of the capture argo. But there are limited type of fixtures in it.. Do you need the visi for pre program or "only" to show how it should look and how you have to build?

#3 LSC TechSupport

LSC TechSupport

Guru

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,280 posts
  • Interests:My wife and two daughters, Water skiing, Sleeping :-)

Posted 22 January 2015 - 05:19 PM

I don't know of any free Visualiser software available. They are very complex programmes, with a very small market, hence the cost.

Regards
Richie Mickan
TechSupport
LSC Lighting Systems
LSC Web Site
Email me

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users