1 reply to this topic

#1 zappaluv

zappaluv

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 06:50 PM

Hi all,

I am still a little confused about connecting Clarity to Capture Polar visualisation and DMX at the same time. Is this possible? I have an Enttec ODE. Can I use this in the chain to send DMX and Artnet at the same time? Are there any problems doing it this way?

Thx,

#2 Klaus Bolte

Klaus Bolte

Advanced Member

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 01:08 AM

Hello Zappaluv,

i guess you are not realy into ARTNET, because it is just the question of how you set up your ARTNET.

To split the ARTNET you need a Network-Switch and the following IP's and Subnet for example.

Clarity (PC/Mac or LX): IP --> 2.0.0.11   Subnet --> 255.0.0.0   (configert via network-settings)

Capture Polar (PC):       IP --> 2.0.0.21   Subnet --> 255.0.0.0   (configert via network-settings)

Enttec OED:                  IP --> 2.0.0.31   Subnet --> 255.0.0.0   (configert via Enttec NMU)

If you run Clarity and Capture on the same PC via Loopback (127.0.0.1), than there is a problem to connect the Enttec OED, but this is not a clarity issue.

In the patch of clarity set the first Universe to Artnet 0 for universe 1.

Regards,

Klaus

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: clarity, capture, enttec, ode, visualiser, dmx, artnet

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users