• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 woody

woody

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 04:26 PM

In Capture, I've created my box, added fixtures, patched them to Capture Universe, ArtNet is on Univers 1 Subnet 0. In Clarity I have 4 Martin MAC 250 Entour's patched with Universe A and ArtNet Universe 1 and run a simple 3 step cue. I see nothing. I've tried switching the connectivity in Capture, that didn't work.

Granted, I'm new at this. But I've read every forum thread related to this situation, watched every tutorial video, read both manuals (Clarity & Capture) and still nothing. I'm registered with Clarity and Capture. I've tried the exact same thing on a PC (with the loopback installed) and I get the exact same result - I see the fixtures but nothing else. Any suggestions?

#2 LSC TechSupport

LSC TechSupport

Guru

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,291 posts
  • Interests:My wife and two daughters, Water skiing, Sleeping :-)

Posted 27 July 2010 - 06:36 PM

Lets start on the PC version with Loopback installed, as this is the scenario I run on all my computers.

When you go into Capture what Universes can you see displayed in the bottom right window (look under Universes tab). You should see (in the right hand side) a list of any ArtNet universes that Clarity is outputting. (see photo below).

If the right hand side is blank then the Loopback adaptor is not doing its job, in which case disable ALL other network adaptors and try again.

If there are universes in the right pane then you need to connect them to the universes in the left pane, via a right click pop up menu.

Let us know how you go.

Attached Files

Regards
Richie Mickan
TechSupport
LSC Lighting Systems
LSC Web Site
Email me

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users