A new version of Clarity has been released.
After a long wait we are pleased to advise that the Mac version of Clarity is also finally shipping.
The beta testing has been going on for a number of months and we are very pleased with how smoothly the process has gone. Only a few bugs were reported and these were all easily fixed.
This new release not only corrects some minor issues in the PC version but in keeping with the on-going development of Clarity many new features and functions have been added including:
* a Mac version now available;
* MIDI timecode;
* Cue copy/move options dialog for control over tracking and blocking options;
* Pixel-mapping to Intensity channels - now you can do a pixel map with your PARs;
* Custom fixture composition (so users can create their own LED arrays and such like);
* Complete rework of the User Interface (GUI) to align with the new Mac version;
* Major update to the user manual to cover the Mac version and also add all the new functionality descriptions.
This first release for the Mac has exactly the same features and offerings as the PC software. For this reason the first Mac release of software is also labelled Version 1.2 and from now the PC and Mac versions will track each other.
In other words, if the version numbers of the Mac and PC software are the same then they will have the same functionality.
You can now download the PC or the Mac version from our website here.
Clarity Version 1.2 released - now runs on Mac
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users