6 replies to this topic

#1 Lightperformer

Lightperformer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 11:26 AM

Hello Clarity User,

is it possible to run Clarity with Capture Polar on one PC? Like the Demo Show? I have a Capture Demo Software and want to test how Clarity runs with Capture with a own created Stage. Is it possible? How?

Regards Ringo

#2 stagedude

stagedude

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 12:51 PM

QUOTE (Lightperformer @ 28 Dec 2009, 08:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hello Clarity User,

is it possible to run Clarity with Capture Polar on one PC? Like the Demo Show? I have a Capture Demo Software and want to test how Clarity runs with Capture with a own created Stage. Is it possible? How?

Regards Ringo

Yes, it is possible. Just remember if you are using the demo of Capture Polar you can't save anything and it will only work for 90 min at a time. I use both Clarity and Capture Polar. When you run Capture set up the stage and add the lights where you want. Start running Clarity, on a different computer on the same wifi network or on the same computer as Capture doesn't matter. Add fixtures to the Clarity patch and enable the artnet output in the patch window. Whatever artnet universe you chose for Clarity should now show up in the Capture universe tab. I think you have to double click the input universe. Then in Capture patch the fixtures to the channels you want to use and then you can control the lights in Capture with Clarity.

#3 garyP

garyP

Advanced Member

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 05:55 PM

Hi Ringo,

If you follow the steps in the pinned post in this topic and get the system working (you need to get a loopback adapter going if you are not connected to a network) the you can try your own show.

Doing it this way you have detailed instructions to follow and if you can't get it going it is easier for us to help as we know what instructions you are following.

Gary

#4 Lightperformer

Lightperformer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 06:16 PM

I have the Loopback adapter. You have installed in the Hotel in Bamberg you imagine? The Rock n Roll Show runs. But when I start the Demo Capure Software I canīt find the Artnet DMX Univers from the Clarity. You know whts my problem is?

Regards Ringo

#5 Lightperformer

Lightperformer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 08:24 AM

I have fixed the problem. I diden`t have the right capture demo. Now I runs ;-)

Thanks for fast helping.....

I wish all a happy new year.....

Regards Ringo

#6 himm

himm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 09:33 AM

Hi everybody,

i have a brand new clarity lx600 on my table and trying  connect my laptot with capture polar to console via artnet ...i didnt find anything about that in manual.... i am hog and chamsys user so its totally new for me..

thanks for response

#7 himm

himm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 03:15 PM

problem is solved :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users